What Sets Us Apart
Exceptional learning, small classes, well paced, friendly atmosphere… These are some of the things our clients say they like about our classes. And this is why they keep coming back to us. After twenty plus years in the field, we have developed our own brand of training. We use professional trainers with extensive knowledge and the right personalities so you can learn in a relaxed setting.
I bet they also like the price. I’ve seen the BLS CPR class offered for $80 or more. Our price? $55.
People also comment about the exceptional customer service. Have a question about the class? Need a letter stating you attended? Call us, and guess what? We will call you back on the same day.
- American Heart Association certification
- one session program
- two year certification
- can register online
- we never cancel classes for low registration
- public classes in five locations monthly
- all courses based on the latest science-based guidelines
- we can provide onsite training at your workplace or organization; contact us for more info
- we sell AEDs (defibrillators); contact us for more info
- approved by OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration)
- approved by JCAHO (Joint Commission of Hospital Accreditation)
- approved by EEC (Mass Dept of Early Education and Care)